Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Week 456: 3 Days of Writing

Weekly Written Review 

It's only been my second week in a row with my new work system but so far so good. It's effective and I like it. I've dedicated Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday to writing. Then my weekend basically begins on Thursday.  I no longer overwork myself. Playing is far more important. I've cut back on sports but I've participated in much basketball and tennis over the past couple of years body doesn't know the difference. Besides, writing is far more exhausting than any physical activity.


Sunday, June 9, 2019

* Weekend at AT...

* Trader Joes...

* Script reviewing...


Monday, June 10, 2019

* Writing/Double dipping


Tuesday, June 11, 2019

* Writing/Double dipping

* Writing partner visit

* Water pick up/Smart & Final (18 gallons)


Wednesday, June 12, 2019

* Writing/Double Dipping

* Store run...Mango's (18)


Thursday, June 13, 2019

* Basketball...won 4 lost 1

* Night at...

* Treated myself to 4 Switch digital games


Friday, June 14, 2019

* Tennis...

* Attended a special screening of, "When They See Us." To my surprise and probably everyone else, Ava Duvernay conducted the Q&A.

* Weekend at At...


Saturday, June 15, 2019

* Gaming...Fornite (Special event horde mode)


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign