Sunday, May 26, 2019

Week 453: I'm on a New Grind

Weekly Written Review 

This week my Colorado trip adjourned and I returned to LA with a lot of potential for October. After booking a gig, it tends to be a drag getting back to the hustle and shuffle of finding another gig. I didn't leave Colorado with that drag because the word is we might be shooting another film in the fall. That's promising news. Now that I'm back in LA, I'm on a new grind. First I have to get caught up with the basics such as my blog. Upon my return, I made an executive order and decided it's time to cut back on sports. For the past two years, I've been playing basketball at the YMCA on average two times a week. That's been great but that vacation is also over. With my new focus to write a couple more feature films in the near future, I'm cutting basketball to one day a week. Believe me, playing basketball and tennis one day a week (a total of two days) will make a big difference. After returning to the courts after 3 weeks, I realized I'll be in great shape either way. I previously vowed to never stop playing basketball for long periods of time but after realizing I'll still be in great shape if I  frequent sports less I decided it's an appropriate time to make an adjustment. With my new writing goals I'll certainly need the time and days to focus. Writing a feature film is a soul-sucking but I'll get it done as I always do. 


Sunday, May 19, 2019

* Final shooting day (8)

* Switch gaming night


Monday, May 20, 2019

* Woke up to snow...again

* Return to Grand Junction...night at Lani's


Tuesday, May 21, 2019

* Depart for Colorado on the Greyhound. It was a 14-hour ride and not as comfortable as I would of liked but I made it through.


Wednesday, May 22, 2019

* Arrived in LA. Came home, warmed up some sweet corn and slept.

* Pick up to At's


Thursday, May 23, 2019

* Basketball...my team won the first 3 games and lost the last. I wasn't too shabby for not playing for 3 weeks. I also hurt my pinky finger again. It's not 100% healed but the pain did help me confirm an upcoming change.

* Blogging...

* Library...


Friday, May 24, 2019

* Tennis...

* SAG foundation screening "All is Well"

* Weekend At


Saturday, May 25, 2019

* Poetic Aura LA event. I helped out by taking photos and video


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign