Sunday, June 9, 2019

Week 455: I'm Writing Doubles

Weekly Written Review 

Not only am I writing a new script, but I'm also writing two scripts with two different people. It's a dream scenario. I've always desired to develop a creative project with a partner now it's happening twice. I've kinda been on a vacation for over two years in terms of consistent workload/development.
Now I'm back, stronger than ever. It's good to be back.


Sunday, June 2, 2019 

* Commercials Extras registration

* Finishing Love & Basketball


Monday, June 3, 2019

* Writing...

* Wrote the first page of my new script

* Somehow I was frauded by Uber eats today. Someone took over $160.00 from my account but I was able to get by the end of the week.


Tuesday, June 4, 2019

* Writing...

* Helping my landlady moving furniture


Wednesday, June 5, 2019

* Writing...

* Working on character development for my script and completed it


Thursday, June 6, 2019

* Attempted to play basketball but the gym courts were reserved for a special event. Can't they just send out an email to inform the members? On the bright side, there was a street festival and Mr. T was there. I asked to join my project on Instagram and he did. Then I connected with another basketball buddy who was also disappointed with that we could play ball and he treated me for lunch. It ended up being a good day.

* Writers meeting with Michael

* Post meeting pick up At...


Friday, June 7, 2019

* Tennis hosting at Shatto. I'm attracting an interesting bunch of players. One young lady told me, "This is sitcom material."

* Switch Time with LuLu

* Weekend At...


Saturday, June 8, 2019

* Blogging...

* Script updating...

* Relaxing...Pose...Switch gaming...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign