Sunday, May 26, 2019

Week 450: Welcome to Colorado

Weekly Written Review 

Welcome to Colorado, where the players play. I'm behind on blogging because I was out of town for around three weeks. On Saturday, March 30, 2019, week 445, the day of "Justification" I got a phone call that led to a promising adventure. Just over a month later, I'm setting forth on my first out of town acting gig in Grand Junction, Colorado. I didn't allow myself to get too excited about it because in Hollywood things can go sour in a blink but this process remained sweet. I was able to make this trip happen with no schedule conflicts. Almost three weeks later, I can confirm it was a fun and successful trip. Colorado is beautiful. I would love to post photos but posting photos is no longer a priority of this blog. That's an extra step I'm no longer willing to take. Just imagine an astonishing place with incredible mountains, lakes, and rocks.


Sunday, April 28, 2019

* Meeting Fadel. Motown's biggest fan.


* GOT episode 3

* Dinner at Mario's with At...


Monday, April 29, 2019

* After further evaluation, specifically after recently learning the importance of submitting to contests and festivals early, I decided to submit to the Roadmap scholarship again. It's for my screenplay.

* Blogging...


Tuesday, April 30, 2019

* Cleaning up...bagging fliers

* New pants...fruit run

* Laundry for me and my landlady


Wednesday, May 1, 2019

* Cafe meeting with Melly

* Updating my pitch deck

* Aaron's House Queue sheet, the final  draft

* Watching the movie, Alien


Thursday, May 2, 2019

* One last edit for Aaron's House queue sheet

* Road trip to Colorado begins. We stopped at Vegas first and stayed the night.

* Gave myself a hair cut in the hotel room and then later when for a stroll through downtown Vegas.

* I was peer pressured into doing karaoke. I choose "Don't Stop Me Know" by Queen. The same song I was singing a lot last week. It was fun.


Friday, May 3, 2019

* During the ride, I started developing a screenplay idea that's been on my mind for a while.

* Arrival in Colorado at Hank's place and tour

* Watching Aliens


Saturday, May 4, 2019

* Gear fittings...new boots

* Walmart picks for snacks

* Promo shoot in the mountains. We ended up reshooting the promo footage


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign