Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 449: SyFy Shadow Drop

Weekly Written Review 

Early Sunday morning, I got two messages from two different people telling me that they saw my movie on TV. I immediately thought of Snake Outta Compton but that didn't make any sense. Snake doesn't air on TV. A little bit later, one of my fans reached out to me on Linkedin and congratulated me about Snake Outta Compton airing on the SyFy channel. I was shocked because I had no clue. I reached out to the director via text and he had no clue either.

A week later, I still don't know the deal with it airing on the SyFy channel. I've checked their website and there's no information about Snake Outta Compton listed. I don't know if it will air again or not. Prior to its disruption deal with Lionsgate I hoped that it would find a home on the SyFy channel and take a similar path like Sharknado but that's still to be determined.

In other events, I decided that I was done submitting my screenplay this week. I had a few more competitions in consideration I didn't want to be bothered. I submitted to a total of eight recently and I'm content with that. I can't submit to them all. For now, I'm moving out of the way to allow the universe to step in and do its work.

Then in the final news segment, I was called out as a famous actor during an open mic show at Tribal Cafe this week. I treated a fellow actor, Riki who looked at for me with the Dhar Mann videos and during our meet up, a standup comic looked at me and said, I looked like a famous actor. I downplayed that whole situation but when he was done the topic resurfaced. The host came on and followed up with questions. She asked if I'm an actor and Riki let the crowd know about Snake Outta Compton. The intimate crowd was intrigued and a few people started shouting out my name. Then came another comic named Terrance and he confirmed that Snake Outta Compton was real. He looked it up and also joked about not seeing the film because it has a low IMDB score. I became the center of attention for almost the rest of the night. The host came back on with more questions and I was proud to answer.

I don't go out seeking attention but when it organically arrives I appreciate it.


Sunday, April 21, 2019

* SyFy channel messages...

* Earth day project helping...

* Rewatching The Dragon Prince

* Game of Thrones Ep 2


Monday, April 22, 2019

* Tennis with Tehana

* Settlement pickup

* Amazon Orders for MaTown

* Organizing...

* Screenplay submission (2)

* St. Baldricks donation...Mari


Tuesday, April 23, 2019

* Basketball...

* I got selected for Background work on Snowfall for tomorrow but when I called and told them I had a beard she said, "No it's not okay. You have to look like your picture."

* Aaron's House/Queue Sheet work


Wednesday, April 24, 2019

* I rehurt my pinky finger on the left hand playing basketball yesterday so I decided to take icing it seriously today. I put some water in the fridge and walked to McDonald's ziplocked some ice.

* Blogging...

* Fruit and/cat food run

* Lunch with Nicole at 800 Degrees Pizza

* Teaching my landlady how to use a DVD player


Thursday, April 25, 2019

* Basketball...

* Tribal Cafe with Riki. On the way there I brained stormed an interesting title for a show.


Friday, April 26, 2019

* Post Office...Carina donation/reunion deposit

* Aaron's House queue sheet work...

* Reunion post...

* Weekend Excursion at At's


Saturday, April 27, 2019

* Hike near Balwin Hills

* Got a new Switch digital game, Box Boy/Box Girl


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign