Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Week 445: Justification

Weekly Written Review 

Since 2016, I've been assisting a nonprofit organization named Aaron's House with a myriad of creative duties. They've even flown me in every May for the past 3 years for their annual fundraiser. In preparation for their 4 annual, when asked,  I decided not to take the trip. I plan to continue helping but I have to maintain focus in LA. It's part of my commitment to my focus. My focus toward making/allowing something significant happen to my journey. It's time. I'm ready, open and available. I was chatting with my mom earlier this week (or perhaps last week) about my decision and she said, "You have a good spirit." She basically said my spirit guides me with my decisions.

In week 440, I got what was probably the best phone call in my acting journey. I was being considered for a show that wanted to hire me as a comedy actor/writer. I never heard back and but I've been on this journey long enough to know that one disappointing call leads to an encouraging one. Then on Saturday, of this week, I got a text asking about my availability and my answer lead to an immediate phone call. The details consisted of an an automatic booking for a feature film shooting out of town in May. No audition required. As a matter of fact, the call was from a director that I worked with recently. The project is still confidential and of course, nothing is officially confirmed until I sign a contract. Nonetheless, that phone call provided justification for not taking the Aaron's House trip to Florida in May (the dates conflict) and for also not booking the gig with Studio-C. If I got the Studio-C gig, I would've had to relocate to Utah immediately until September. There were several reasons not to accept but I would've bypassed those reasons for the single pleasure of working. Sometimes you have to let go and let God as they say in church. Also on Saturday, I got a phone call from a lady I met on Christmas day 2017. We both missed our flights and got to know each other meanwhile. She shared her writing updates with me and I shared my own. She also shared a beautiful bible Psalm in which I can't remember the verse but it spoke of establishment and it inspired me to share my story of Justification with her. My spirits and I are in sync. It's time. To the month of May and beyond.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

* Switch Time with Lu


Monday, March 25, 2019

* Aaron's House commercial script/writing producing

* Tennis...I did something to my back playing tennis today. I think I sprained it a little. I was able to continue playing but I felt it the next day. I took Tuesday off from playing basketball.


Tuesday, March 26, 2019

* Amazon audition

* Weedwacking in my side yard with Jose. He treated me to a nice fish dinner.

* Got a surprise bonus payment from a recent gig. I was not expecting it.

* Watched the last episode of Netflix's Trollhunters. I'll miss the show :-( It was a lovely experience watching it. I enjoyed it very much.


Wednesday, March 27, 2019

* Basketball..,2 game winners. Despite my back sprain, I played ball just fine but I decided to take the rest of the week off just in case. So I can get back to 100%.


Thursday, March 28, 2019

* My body is still beat up and I'm glad to be resting it now.

* Roadmap scholarship rejection. I won't submit again, their lost.

* Using my Tennis buddies Wifi update my Switch games. I also got Overcooked 2 and got Child of Light as a gift for someone.


Friday, March 29, 2019

* Computer work, emails...

* Aaron's House VO recording...

* Walk to McDonald's not for the food but for their WiFi

* I treated myself to 5 eshop games today on sale. All under $10.00

* Mario's with Mari...


Saturday, March 30, 2019

* Justification phone call...

* Jacklin phone call

* Updated my phone plan and became an Amazon Prime member

*QT with Rh

* Fitness Boxing

* Blogging...

As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign