Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 448: Political Future

Weekly Written Review 

Perhaps I might have a political future one day. Not! I'm not a fan of politics and I'm pretty sure I never will be. If for so odd reason my life takes an unexpected turn of events and I end of in politics I'll map back to this week. I was invited to speak out at a city council meeting on Wednesday, and I appreciate the experience. My tennis group had an issue with the city abruptly adding a Hold Harmless Clause to tennis playing policies in certain areas. I was invited to share my story and point of view. While on the bus, on the way there, I jotted down a few notes and spoke when it was my turn. I noticed immediately that I had the council's undivided attention. After everyone in my group spoke, they hit me with a barrage of compliments. Later that same day I found out, the city removed the Hold Harmless Clause.

It's possible that my presence made an immediate impact or it was because the council was tired of hearing about this tennis issue. This was my first time attending but my group attended about 2 or 3 of these meeting before me.

This experience doesn't spark my interests in politics but I'm glad that I was able to exercise my rights as a taxpayer and voter.


Sunday, April 14, 2019

* The Board Museum. Meeting At for the first time.

* Game of Thrones season premiere screening


Monday, April 15, 2019

* Screenplay submissions

* Tennis...


Tuesday, April 16, 2019

* Basketball...No wins. Terrible! It took 48hrs to shake off those losses.

* Inktip submission


Wednesday, April 17, 2019

* Council Meeting

* Laundry day


Thursday, April 18, 2019

* Dinner invite at At's

* Basketball...Won the first 3 or 4 and finally recovered from Tuesday. Then my teams lost the last 2.


Friday, April 19, 2019

* Tennis @ Shatto... Hosting...

* Garage tour for...


Saturday, April 20, 2019

* #Zorkawalks

* I got gifted fade cream today. I'm gonna murder this blemish.

* Helping At with an Earth assignment...

* Switch session: Box Boy, Box Girl, Just Dance,...Boxing

* Rewatching The Dragon Prince


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign