Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Week 447: Slowest Week Ever

Weekly Written Review 

Last Week 446 bestowed the biggest callback of my quest and then came this slow week. I wasn't expecting an actual booking but I also wasn't anticipating a super slow following week. I also believe part the reason this week lagged some much is because I'm scheduled to meet an interesting person in the beginning of next week. Each day added a little more hype and excitement. Knowing what I know now (the date publishing this post) it was well worth fighting through seven incredible sluggish days.


Sunday, April 7, 2019

* Slow day...

* Blogging...

* Fitness Boxing. 10mins with arm weights.

* Slam Dance submission

* Emails...

* Script reading for upcoming feature film


Monday, April 8, 2019

* Commerical audition

* Switch Time with Lu


Tuesday, April 9, 2019

* Basketball. Lost first two games then later won 3 straight

* Water pick up...


Wednesday, April 10, 2019

* Errands, Trader Joe's

* Night at Rh...


Thursday, April 11, 2019

* Basketball... made my first 2 three's and ended my day with to back to back 3's. It was a good balling day.


Friday, April 12, 2019

* Tennis...Today was my first tennis Meet Up as a host. 2 people showed up @ Shatto.

* Treated myself to NBA 2k playground 2

* Second City improv show. Supported an acting friend, Tehana.


Saturday, April 13, 2019

* Home all day. Slightly low spirited. Good day for cleaning.

* Gaming...

* Reunion work

* Screenplay contest planning...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign