Monday, January 28, 2019

Week 434: Grind Ready

Weekly Written Review 

Disclaimer: I'm about 3 weeks removed this post and I became under the weather in week 435. My recollection might be a little jaded. In addition to that, I don't have the fire for blogging right now. Either way, I'll muster whatever I can to get through it.

This week represents my last full week in Tampa before I return to LA. As usual, the signs are pointing in the "ready to go direction." My head is getting heavy, my father gets carried away with calling out my name all the time and unlike some people, I get overloaded with hearing the name Jesus all the time. It's obviously time to go and get back on my grind. I did have much pleasure in assisting my parents with errands and doing what I can around the house but I know when it's my cue. Besides, I plan to continue doing most of those errands for my parents in the near future, by ordering the things they need online.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

* Basketball with the 2015 crew

* Game night with my aunt and cousins featuring Jack Party Box. The game was on sale...

* Movie/Netlifx: Thor:Ragnarok

* Fitness Boxing


Monday, January 7, 2019

* Blogging...

* Fitness Boxing

* Intensive logline development. It was on my mind all night and I changed it a few times into the late afternoon. I believe it's perfection now.

* Errands, Google Home Mini pick up for my father. After he made a request, he told, "Please, thank you..." lol

* Watching Guardians of the Galaxy V2.


Tuesday, January 8, 2019

* Fitness Boxing

* Year in Review

* Phone calls

* Watching The Dragon Prince

* Developed a TV show idea for TruTV


Wednesday, January 9, 2019

* Audition audio sent

* Errands for my parents

* Show concept complete


Thursday, January 10, 2019

* Altercation with house neighbor

* Cuban Club appointment. They haven't communicated with me since. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

* Banner pick up from my storage

* Panera bread with Carmen

* Jerk Hut with Karate Mac


Friday, January 11, 2019

* More development of my Tru TV concept

* Fitness Boxing

* Playing Fornite...


Saturday, January 12, 2019

* TruTV show concept submitted

* Errands

* New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe pick up. I wasn't going to pick this up so early but I justified my purchase with the hard work I put into my TV show concept.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign