Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 77: Now Is The Time...

Weekly Video Review


Sunday, March 4, 2012 

* My mysterious internet signal wasn't working for a moment so I left and went to Tom n Toms on Wilshire and Western to work on my blog. Thankfully it was working when I arrived back. Moreover, it was good to get away and visit my roots again.

Monday, March 5, 2012 

Read Post: Cast Reach Presents Entertainment Industry Party in LA


Tuesday, March 6. 2012

Read Post: Indie Producer Networking Event with NYTVF


Wednesday, March 7. 2012

* Auditioned for a hosting gig. Project named: Tiger Beat-Dan. The audition office was near the corner of Sunset and Highland. This was sent by my agent.

Read Post: Mid Week Update: I'm Hearing Voices


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Read Post: New Media Vault & MT's B-day Celebration


Friday, March 9, 2012 

Welcome to LA.... Shortly after arriving for her first visit I took her to  El Pollo  Loco.
Then she had the nerve to tell me she didn't like it. There was nothing wrong with the Pollo Bowl.
East coast people. On the same note, I didn't like when I first tired them either (Thanks Giving 2010). I fell in love later. 

Read Post:  Roscoe's & The W


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Read Post: Real Beaches & The Movies

Final Thoughts

Just as the title is worded. NOW IS THE TIME.

As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign