Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Week 687: Editing Tourney

Weekly Written Review 

Between editing the pickleball tournament and the Sip & Chat Cafe trailer, I'm editing a lot right now. I should be on an editing hiatus but that's not my reality. Editing is something I try to run from but I never can evade it for long. I enjoy editing but my sessions are intense. 12 plus hours per day in front of a computer. A decent break is needed before I embark upon my next project. 


Sunday, November 12, 2023

* Pickleball and documentary shoot...

* Podcast reviewing...


Monday, November 13, 2023
 
* Tennis...

* Podcast editing/schedule...

* Backing up files...


Tuesday, November 14, 2023

* Basketball. Make a 3 for the first time in a while. First shot of the game but we still lost. lol


Wednesday, November 15, 2023

* Flight... delayed in Charlotte. Stayed in Courtyard for 9 hours. When I got to Tampa, my bag was delayed for 2 hours. I didn't plan on checking the bag but they took it from me. That's why I don't approve of bagchecks.


Thursday, November 16, 2023

* 6am flight...

* Home at 10am...

* Sleeping...

* Emails...

* Walmart pickups...

* Pickleball documentary editing...


Friday, November 17, 2023

* Pickleball Turkey Tourney documentary editing and post...


Saturday, November 18, 2023

* Sip and Chat Cafe trailer editing... 


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign