Monday, November 6, 2023

Week 685: Road to Community

Weekly Written Review 

This portion of my life highlights community, in which I'm part of a few. I'm a part of a strong Fornite, basketball, tennis and pickleball community. Some of those people contributed to my podcast community. 

Cheers to the last two podcast guests recorded on Saturday. I'm looking forward to the break and regrouping for my next projects. I'm not sure if there will be a podcast season two but I'm certainly proud of season one. 


Sunday, October 29, 2023

* Pickelball...

* Watching The Mummy (2017)...

* AOH Ep4 re-editing...


Monday, October 30, 2023
 
* Tennis...

* AOH Ep4 re-editing/post and submission...


Tuesday, October 31, 2023

* Paid LuLu's rent...

* Basketball... 3 straight wins. I know for sure I got 2 game winners. I might've got all 3 game winners. All my posts were in the paint. Multiple rebounds. 

* After basketball, pickleball at the Y on 3rd...


Wednesday, November 1, 2023

* Editing...

* Waited close to an hour to meet someone at Starbucks. I arrived 10 mins early then found out she was going to be 20 minutes late. When she was an extra 10 minutes late I left. I already lost too much time. 

* Podcast review...


Thursday, November 2, 2023

* Tennis...

* Podcast post...

* Rewatching The Secret...

* Playing Fornite...


Friday, November 3, 2023

* Filling digital files...

* Fornite Chapter 4 OG season...

* Bitter Root Pottery. First-time pottery. Daniel's b-day...

* AOH passed quality control again (ep4)...


Saturday, November 5, 2023

* Podcast recordings... Double-header: Riki and Daniel...

* Watching Invincible Season 2 ep1...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign