Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 663: False Hope

Weekly Written Review 

I'm sorry to disappoint my future self, but those uploads got canceled. 


Sunday, May 28, 2023

* Tournament day 2. Borrowed a teammate's racquet...

* Caption finals/ rendering...

* More fixes (Ep 1, 2, 4) encoding...


Monday, May 29, 2023
 
* Tournament day 3. We ended up in second place...


Tuesday, May 30, 2023

* Atarah returns to work...

* Ep4 upload, fighting ep2 issues, captions Ep6...

* Pickleball...


Wednesday, May 31, 2023

* Steak dinner at that place...

* Cancelled upload and restarted...


Thursday, June 1, 2023

* Doubleheader. Tennis in the morning and evening. That's my first double.

* Uploading...


Friday, June 2, 2023

* Airport dropoff and errands...

* Finished uploading Ep4...

* Started uploading Ep2...

* Reviewing Ep3...

* LuLu visit...


Saturday, May 3, 2023

* Fullcourt basketball at the Y at 10:30am. It was a good run. Familiar faces. Got a lot of compliments for my hustle play. One guy said, "I'll play with you any day." They called me Dennis Rodman and Horace Grant. Horace, because of my eye goggles, I'm sure.  

* Kenya airport pickup...

* Reviews/Redos Ep1 and 6...

* Ep 3 still needs work...

* Ep 2 upload...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign