Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 661: Don't Call It A Comeback

Weekly Written Review 

After a 3 year hiatus, I renewed my YMCA membership. Just over 3 years ago, I also tried Pickleball for the first time, and I wasn't impressed. I retried Pickleball a little over 24hrs after returning to the Y, and I had a good time. Pickleball will not replace tennis. I learned it complements tennis. I'm also back at the Y for basketball. I'm a tri-factor now. 


Sunday, May 14, 2023

* Ep captions...


Monday, May 15, 2023

* Ep3 and Ep6 captions...

* YMCA sign up...
 

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

* YMCA Pickleball

* Trailer/Caption...


Wednesday, May 17, 2023

* Ep3 captions/Sound edits/finished...


Thursday, May 18, 2023

* Tennis...

* Rendering...


Friday, May 19, 2023

* Basketball Downtown Y...

* Rendering Ep4, 5, 6, 3


Saturday, May 20, 2023

* Encoding completed...

* New phone transfer...

* Watching The Witcher Blood Origin...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign