Sunday, June 11, 2023

Week 660: Not Quiet on the Finishline

Weekly Written Review 

I thought I was done until I realized there was still an abundance of sound issues. I was going to let some of it slide, but after hearing more through a headset, I had to find a fix. The solution was Adobe Audition. I tinkered with it before but didn't properly incorporate it into my workflow. Ultimately this leads to a delayed finish, but I have no deadline. The extra polish is 100% worth it. 


Sunday, May 7, 2023

* Series review with Atarah...

* More rendering. A few changes and corrections. 

* Tennis...


Monday, May 8, 2023

* Rendering continues...

* Ep1 captions and corrections...

* Blogging...

 
Tuesday, May 9, 2023

* Ep2 captions...

* Sound issues...


Wednesday, May 10, 2023

* Cross Court free trial (social basketball club)

* Sound solution/fix with Adobe Audition


Thursday, May 11, 2023

* Tennis 

* Demoed racquets...??

* No editing...


Friday, May 12, 2023

* Atarah's Birthday Thai food dinner...

* Ep1 and Ep2 - Headphones/captions and audition restoration...


Saturday, May 13, 2023

* Ep4 captions...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign