Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Week 654: No Longer Balling Boujee

Weekly Written Review 

Playing basketball this week broke my boujee attitude toward street basketball. I haven't played much since the pandemic, partly because indoor basketball at the YMCA spoiled me. Playing at the park on Sunday was rewarding and fun. I have a renewed mindset about playing outdoor basketball again and I look forward to doing more asap. 


Sunday, March 26, 2023

* Playing basketball at Plantation Park. I was out of shape, but I played well. Second time playing a game there but the first time enjoying myself. Shoutouts to Greg from Meetup for joining me with his brother. 

* Ep6 Review/photoshop 


Monday, March 27, 2023

* Pop visit with Haitian food...
 

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

* Tennis with Patrick...

* Paying bills...


Wednesday, March 29, 2023

* Haitian food for Pop...

* Adding special pic in credits, ep6...

* Gaming...


Thursday, March 30, 2023

* Tennis with Patrick...

* Yard work...


Friday. March 31, 2023

* Pop visit with Haitian food...

* Packing...


Saturday, April 1, 2023

* Flight... 

* Rendering previews...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign