Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Week 651: Free Pressure

Weekly Written Review 

It's been around two years since I touched my screenplays. I gave up on contests and shifted focus toward self-producing, even if it takes a lifetime to get made. Thus, while waiting at my ultrasound appointment, a contest caught my eye. Most of my screenwriting emails go to my junk account now so by happenstance, I noticed it. I decided to submit, mainly because it was free.  


Sunday, March 5, 2023

* Tennis...

* Editing, Ep3, Part A, Photoshop...

* Watching Cabinet of Curiosities...


Monday, March 6, 2023

* Editing Ep3 part B

* Tennis...
 

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

* 1pm Ultra Sound...

* Watching Cabinet of Curiosities...


Wednesday, March 8, 2023

* Billards with Erick...


Thursday, March 9, 2023

* Tennis...

* Review Ep3...


Friday, March 10, 2023

* ISA script submissions...

* Blink LA rental...

* Errands with Atarah, India Sweets Tamarind rush...

* Fornite Chapter 4 Season 2 launch...


Saturday, March 11, 2023

* AOH review with Atarah...

* ISA RAD Submission/Copyrights...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign