Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Week 650: Unremarkable

Weekly Written Review

For the first time, I attended/scheduled a health care checkup on Tuesday. The only other times I've had a check-up were probably for sports in high school and a reality show consideration in 2011. The results were clean. Blood test, normal. I had one cholesterol point above the target, but not enough to recommend anything. I believe it's genetic. I remember a doctor telling my mom my cholesterol was high when I was a kid. Since then, I rarely ate fried foods. Out of caution, the doctor suggested an ultrasound to check something around my neck, and the results were unremarkable. 


Sunday, February 26, 2023

* Blogging...

* The talk... (May 1st?) 

* Backing up files...

* Editing, sound replacement process...


Monday, February 27, 2023
 
* Health care check up...

* Dentist attempt failed...


Tuesday, February 28, 2023

* Lazy day...

* No editing...


Wednesday, March 1, 2023

* Von's run...


Thursday, March 2, 2023

* Tennis, bad serving day...


Friday, March 3, 2023

* Back to editing...

* Ep1 corrections and Photoshop...


Saturday, March 4, 2023

* Ep2 corrections and Photoshop...

* Watching Cabinet of Curiosities, The Last of Us and Erax...


As the quest continues...

The Future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign