Friday, June 24, 2022

Week 613: Nothing Wrong with a Reshoot

Weekly Written Review 

Tuesday's shoot was a success but I woke up with one of the scenes permeating my mind. Something was missing. Then I realized I didn't have enough fun shooting it. A very specific song inspired the scene and I should've played it during the shoot. Thankfully, I currently live where that scene was shot and all I had to do was put back on my suit and set up the camera. I had a little assistance of course. 

There was another scene I thought I had to shoot over but a second opinion didn't see anything wrong with it. I was getting ready to shoot it over but ended up being happy with the scene have I applied a slow-motion effect. 


Sunday, June 12, 2022

* In Memory of Aunty Jackie dinner...

* 1st draft completed...

* Script editing...


Monday, June 13, 2022 

* Clothes prepping...


Tuesday, June 14, 2022

* Shooting multiple scenes...


Wednesday, June 15, 2022

* Reshooting one scene from yesterday...

* Watched an episode of Altered Carbon. Didn't like it.


Thursday, June 16, 2022

* Tennis...

* Editing tennis scene...

* Watching Better Call Saul season 6...

* Purchased Shredder's Revenge... 


Friday, June 17, 2022

* Tennis...

* Editing tennis scene...

* Signed up for a new phone and got a tablet...


Saturday, June 18, 2022

* Shooting Atarh's AOH scene

* Summer Party at Kevin Boot's...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign