Sunday, June 5, 2022

Week 611: Vision of Health

Weekly Written Review 

So I went to the eye doctor for the first time ever this week. I received a full exam. Retna test and all. My eyes are healthy but to my surprise, I was prescribed glasses. I never ever wore glasses before. I did have trouble seeing the last line of letters during the test but they were extra small. This is nothing alarming. According to the doctor, everyone needs glasses at a certain point in life. Plus, she's a doctor, that's what she's trained to do, prescribe stuff, not cure. I don't need glasses but I'll have glasses as an option if I want to use them. 

She noticed sunburn in my eyes. It's not as bad as it sounds this has prompted me to start wearing sun shades. I play a lot of tennis and I walk a lot. I got sunglasses the next day and they're nice. I should've started wearing shades a long time ago. I always wore a visor but it apparently wasn't enough. 

All in all, this may be the season of health. I've been to the dentist and the eye doctor so far this year. I'm considering going for a physical checkup in the fall. The last time I had a physical was for a reality show probably around 2011. Before that, it was probably for trying out for a basketball team in high school. Cheers to the year of health checks. 


Sunday, May 29, 2022

* Get together at Uncle B's

* NBA Eastern conference finals...

* Gaming...

* RIP Aunt Jackie...


Monday, May 30, 2022

* Blink Mobility rental...

* Goodwill shopping for AOH...

* Trader Joe's...

* Footage organizing...

* Writing script for AOH trailer 


Tuesday, May 31, 2022

* Editing...

* Watching Snowfall...

* Watching Southpark Streaming Wars...


Wednesday, June 1, 2022

* Editing...

* Finished watching Southpark


Thursday, June 2, 2022 

* Eye Doctor appointment...

* Northstorms...

* Mail pick up from 1238

* Editing...

* Watching NBA finals game 1. 


Friday, June 3, 2022

* Tennis...

* Editing...

* Watching Snowfall...


Saturday, June 4, 2022

* Editing. Rough draft completed.

* Watching The Boys...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign