Sunday, June 5, 2022

Week 610: Blue Light Battles

Weekly Written Review 

I don't go for annual health checkups. I've rarely seen medical professionals throughout my life but if something seems off I hesitate. My eyes are generally fine but, I have noticed certain words on the TV screen are a little blurred. I'm not sure if I recently strained my eyes or not but since I've never been to the eye doctor before and I have health insurance I scheduled a visit. Read week 611 for appointment results. Thus, after talking to At... this week, I concluded that I will start wearing blue light glasses. Considering that blue light isn't good and I'm spending a lot more time on the computer editing, it's a wise choice. 

Rough draft editing began this week for AOH.


Sunday, May 22, 2022

* Editing...

* Watching Old...


Monday, May 23, 2022

* Poster designing with Raj...

* Emails, planning, rough editing...


Tuesday, May 24, 2022

* Editing (intro/ep6), poster designs...


Wednesday, May 25, 2022

* Editing multiple episodes. 

* Poster designs...


Thursday, May 26, 2022

* Tennis...

* Blink Mobility rental...

* Roommate pick up...


Friday, May 27, 2022 

* Tennis. Extended-play. 

* Watching Stranger Things S4

* Started wearing blue light glasses


Saturday, May 28, 2022

* Watching Stranger Things S4 (3 episodes).

* Room cleaning...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign