Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Week 573: Purposeless

Weekly Written Review 

My life feels purposeless now.


Sunday, September 5, 2021

* With with.. about leaving...

* Searching for my father... "Don't home unless you're walking...


Monday, September 6, 2021

* Emailing...

* Catching up...

* 20 pushes first the time since...


Tuesday, September 7, 2021

* Phones...

* Found a tennis meet-up in St. Pete. I left empty inside but I'm glad I played. Upon finding it, I requested to host a tennis event in my community. The next day, I was made a host. 


Wednesday, September 8, 2021

* Rest Haven visit. Paperwork...


Thursday, September 9, 2021

* Pulling weeds...


Friday, September 10, 2021

* Connecting with next-door neighbor Lucie. Picking weeds. Yard work.

* Emailing...

* Echoes research...


Saturday, September 11, 2021

* Echoes...

* Dog walking with Lucie...

* Crypto session with Atarah, hosted by Rodney...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign