Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Week 572: My Life Is Over - Devastation & Anguish

Weekly Written Review 

The task of composing a paragraph of the most tragedic ordeal of my life is currently not an option. As a result, I will bullet some of the events and emotions. The least worst thing that came from this was the inspiration for a full-feature documentary in the far distant future. I started working on the draft immediately. I also took several photos and vlogged throughout the devastation from this week and the next couple. 

Every day this week my eyes were full of tears. 


Sunday, August 29, 2021

* Preparing for my flight to Tampa...

* Crying all day long...

* Departed at 11:59pm...


Monday, August 30, 2021

* Arrived in Tampa at 12:09pm...

* Arrived home...

* Void...


Tuesday, August 31, 2021

* Numbness...

* Spoke to my father. Informed him...


Wednesday, September 1, 2021

* Blame... Accountability...


Thursday, September 2, 2021

* Conversation with Joe... Arrangements...

* Phone calls with Atarah, Pam, my father and Lulu...


Friday, September 3, 2021

* Funeral home search...

* Approximately today I got the idea for a very important documentary. 


Saturday, September 4, 2021

* I spent the week avoiding people. Even family that came to the gate. 

* Someone that was assigned to cut down a tree in the front yard showed up and I ran after him. He cried when I told him the news. I allowed him to cut the tree as it was intended. 

* Visits from Asha/Johanna...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign