Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Week 557: Preproduction Is Rolling - Official Entertainment Website MotownMaurice.com

Weekly Written Review 

I officially started scouting for locations this week and so far so good. In addition, I have an official website for the first time in my entertainment career. This blog was all I had which served as a really good site but I needed something more focused. I'm really proud of what I created. Three websites in less than two days. MotownMaurice.com, TheLateNightExperiment.com and GiftedFromGrenada.com 


Sunday, May 16, 2021

* Dog sitting day 7 

* Helping Tehana put together a cabinet...

* Watching Teenwolf... It's hard getting through the last few episodes. 

* Watch the movie Late Night... Meh.


Monday, May 17, 2021

* Dog sitting day 8

* Lawyer outreach...

* Autobio location scouting...

* Discovered a tennis shop and restrung a racquet for the first time...

* Tennis...


Tuesday, May 18, 2021

* Dog sitting day 9

* Autobio location scouting...

* Bumble Bizing...

* Finished watching the movie Late Night. Meh and meh.


Wednesday, May 19, 2021

* Dog sitting day 10

* Low-spirited day...The community center I have my eyes on didn't reply back. They later replied. All is good. 

* Decided to apply for a grant/contest...

* Decided to go to Colorado and Tampa

* Website development...


Thursday, May 20, 2021

* Dog sitting day 11

* New tennis sneakers from Ross. The previous ones are done. I just got some too. 

* Attorney phone call at 4pm...

* That community center responded. There's hope yeah. 

* Blogging...


Friday, May 21, 2021

* Dog sitting day 12

* I officially have a website. Two websites actually. MotownMaurice.com and TheLateNightExperiment.com

* Errands...


Saturday, May 21, 2021

* Dog sitting day 13

* Soccer... Good and bad moments. That's progress. 

* NBA playoffs...

* GiftedFromGrenada.com is live. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign