Thursday, May 20, 2021

Week 556: Obsessing Confirms It's Time

Weekly Written Review 

One thing about me. When my mind begins obsessing about an idea, it's time. It's time to move forward. It's time to take action. It's time to set goals. It's time to get it accomplished. After 5 years of revising my script, I now have the knowledge, wisdom, and most importantly the confidence to make it happen. It's just a matter of building the right team, which I'm am in the process of doing. This will be my first feature film but it's nothing I'm not capable of accomplishing. The only difference is paperwork. Let the journey begin.


Sunday, May 9, 2021

* Autobio revisions...

* Watching Invincible...


Monday, May 10, 2021

* Airport drop off. 7am flight.

* Dog sitting day 1

* Autobio revisions...

* Tennis...


Tuesday, May 11, 2021

* Dog sitting day 2

* Autobio revisions. 1st read-through completed. Started at 115 pages. End at 101 pages. Really proud of the cuts.

* Blogging...


Wednesday, May 12, 2021

* Dog sitting day 3

* Reading and revising my autobio script again. 

* Discord...

* Found out my series was removed from Blume TV. I was disappointed. Later found out it wasn't at the fault of my series. My distributor isn't doing business with them anymore. 


Thursday, May 13, 2021

* Dog sitting day 4

* Completed the last read-through of my autobio. Still at 101. That's the magic number.


Friday, May 14, 2021

* Dog sitting day 5

* Tennis...

* Sent script to Raj...

* Started watching Axeman At Cutters Creek...


Saturday, May 15, 2021

* Dog sitting day 6

* Soccer... more compliments. 

* Started stretching. I've never been a flexible person. I believe it will help me with my soccer. Hopefully, I'll keep it up. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign