Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Week 555: I Can See The Future - Reunion and Screening In Mind

Weekly Written Review 

I'm gearing up for my feature. I've begun the team-building process. I reached out to two key people and so far they're down. I want to spend the next 6 months planning. Shoot in January and screen at my 2022 reunion. It's ambitious but I've never been more ready. Now is the time. 


Sunday, May 2, 2021

* Zoom call with Raj...

* 2nd TAAM submission 

* Watching Invincible. The end of the first episode was shocking.


Monday, May 3, 2021

* Tennis...

* Returned home...

* TLNE FB reunion inviting...

* TAAM selected by Vimeo...


Tuesday, May 4, 2021

* TLNE FB reunion inviting...

* Walk to Food 4 Less

* Cat pics...


Wednesday,  May 5, 2021

* Doom 2017 arrived...

* TLNE FB reunion inviting...


Thursday, May 6, 2021

* Auto-bio revisions...


Friday, May 7, 2021

* Tennis...

* Switch time with LuLu. 


Saturday, May 8, 2021

* Soccer... Slowly getting better. Got some compliments. Did my first inbound kick in. Someone almost headbutted it in. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign