Monday, January 18, 2021

Week 539: We Will Rise Like a Phoenix

 Weekly Written Review 

This week was met with a few unwanted challenges but I triumphed. Long-awaited positive feedback finally arrived regarding one of my scripts and we are pressing forward to newer steps. Soon my remaster will be completed and my story will live with greater exposure. Meanwhile, the world, in our background, rages with Covid cases but it will not last forever. As the universe realigns, the time will come for us to rise like a phoenix. Who's with me? 


Sunday, January 10, 2021

* In the past, I would wake up and jump right into editing. That's not working for me right now. Instead, I would wake up around 12pm, do a few things for myself then start work around 3:30pm. 

* Run-through/remastering (S2 completed/ S2 1-2) - day 30 


Monday, January 11, 2021

* Closed caption defeat. 12 plus hours wasted with sync issues - day 31


Tuesday, January 12, 2021

* Skype meeting with Katherine. Great news for the first time. 

* Determination wins versus caption issues. Hours of research, trial, and error, troubling shooting, I figured out a solution. I could've paid for a service to get it done but I'm not interested for various reasons. Moving forward, I decided to take a different approach with the remaster. I was doing too much at the same time. I was doing the closed and finalizing certain areas at the same time. That doesn't work. Closed captions are truly the last step.  - Day 32


Wednesday, January 13, 2021

* Bumble Bizing...

* Run-through/remastering (seasons 4 & 5 completed) - day 33


Thursday, January 14, 2021 

* Walk,,, Numero Uno

* Run-through/remastering/ inserts reedits, credit redevelopment (season 6) - day 33

* Hard drive concerns. Perfect. It just wasn't acting right


Friday, January 15, 2021

* Due to the concerns of my harddrive, purchasing a new drive, making the current one a backup become the most logical decision. It's something I eventually was going but there's no better time than now. I'm too close to the finish line.  

* Discord post... The tournament will live on. 

* ADR / reshooting scenes - day 34
 
* Helping Joyce...


Saturday, January 16, 2021

* Ring Fitness workout

* Pick up to At's... errands...

* Watching Spartacus and regretfully, Wandavision. What the hell was that?

* Gaming...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign