Sunday, October 11, 2020

Week 523: Anxiously Waiting To Have you...!

 Weekly Written Review 

In week 521, I received a text message stating, "We have you on file for this game show... would you like to interview..." I haven't applied for a game show in a very long time. That application is probably near as long as my duration in LA. Nonetheless, I got nothing to lose. I agreed and the following Monday I had a Skype interview. I believe it went well. Early this week I got an email that seemed positive but they mainly requested that I fill out a new application. On Thursday night I got a text confirming my booking. It was around 11:30pm. The text stated, "Come on down. We are anxiously waiting to have you..." I texted back and they called me and shared more details. It's very rare for casting to reach out that late at night. Now, I'm set to be on their show on October 7th. It's crazy and quite amazing because they had me file from so long ago. More than likely, the only reason want me now is because of the Covid situation. They can't have an audience, so they're reaching deep into archives to make the show happen in a controlled way. Either way, I'm taking it with stride. We'll see what happens. 


Sunday, September 20, 2020

* Brushing off my videography skills by helping Kevin at a birthday event...


Monday, September 21, 2020

* Rewatching The Legend of Korra and The Originals...

* Editing...

* Research of a potential new Youtube series...


Tuesday, September 22, 2020

* Garage return...

* Food 4 Less stop...

* Laker game. They lost...

* Lazy day... gaming...


Wednesday, September 23, 2020

* 1st ASMR recording...


Thursday, September 24, 2020

* 2nd ASMR recording...

* Text and phone call confirming TPIR appearance...

* Virtual Ring Fit with At...


Friday, September 25, 2020

* Tennis...

* Gaming...


Saturday, September 26, 2020

* Gaming... slow day...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign