Sunday, October 11, 2020

Week 524: Virtual Affairs

Weekly Written Review

As Covid-19 continues to threaten mankind, technology has become our greatest ally. I'm perhaps networking now more than I was before Covid. Bumble Biz has become my daily assignment. I swipe, connect, and chat. Sometimes it leads to a Zoom call. Most of those calls are people trying to introduce me to their "mentor" or get in involved with E-commerce. Hopefully, I'll be better at filtering them out in the future. No major connections with anyone yet but I believe I'm planting seeds. Chats are nurturing. Aside from that, over the past few weeks, I've filled out my share of... applications and conducted a few Skype interviews. The world of auditions is gloriously obsolete but I'm beginning to reconnect with a whole new world. A world not forgotten but slightly familiar with.


Sunday, September 27, 2020

* Zoom meeting with someone from Bumble Biz

* Virtual networking event for writers...

* NBA playoff...

* ASMR recording...


Monday, September 28, 2020

* Salmon at Kevin's House. He kind of offered me a job but...

* Blogging...


Tuesday, September 29, 2020

* Fight watch at At... aka presidential debate...

* Gaming...


Wednesday, September 30, 2020

* Application for a GS...

* Call for a GS... interview...???

*TPIR study...


Thursday, October 1, 2020

* Garage return...

* Virtual Ring Fit with At...

* ASMR recording...

* Capture card testing...


Friday, October 2, 2020

* Tennis...

* Laker game. They won. Yeah! 


Saturday, October 3, 2020

* Brawhalla tournament...

* Team GS interview for CR. It did not go well. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign