Thursday, May 14, 2020

Week 503: Vampire Shift Reunited

Weekly Written Review 

Lately, I've been highly unproductive during the day. As a matter of fact, all I've been doing is sleeping when the sun is out. I've been waking up between 1pm and 2pm. Not long after I wake up and in the bed again taking a nap. Basically, I'm waiting for the sun to go down to get on my grind. Around 6am when the sun is rising, that's my queue to sleep. I'm on that vampire shift again. It's been a while since I've on this kind of shift. I've done more of this in Tampa. Not much in LA because of auditions and sports. I'm actually enjoying it. It's 3:41am PST right now. The night is young with approximately 3 more hours to get things done. It's a great shift for writing and thinking.

On Sunday, I got an epiphany for my Discord account to start building a gaming community. The new vision for my server gave me a reason to connect with people I haven't been in touch with for a long time. Not even a pandemic can stop me from bringing people together. I was able to set up a friendly Brawlhalla tournament on Saturday and it was a blast. The four of us had a lot of fun. I did win my own tournament and that means they will be gunning for me in the next one. Bring it on.  


Sunday, May 3, 2020

* Phone calls... Aunty Bern, Lil J...

* A vision of Discord...

* Watching Better Call Saul...

* Playing Splatoon...


Monday, May 4, 2020

* Watching: Star Wars Episode V. I started dosing off but I completed watching the next day. 

* Writing... Project E. 1 page completed. 

* Discord building...


Tuesday, May 5, 2020

* Turnip day. Made over 1.4 million bells. 

* Finished Watching: Star Wars Ep V...

* Watching: Better Call Saul

* Writing... Project E. 3 pages total. 


Wednesday, May 6, 2020

* Project E writing...

* Watching Better Call Saul...


Thursday, May 7, 2020

* I did my weekly 1.6 mile run. I came in around 15:54. That's not going to cut it. I'm breaking 15 even next week.

* Projecting E writing... 7 pages.

* Watching Better Call Saul...


Friday, May 8, 2020

* Garage stop. Smart & Final cat food run

* Writing break...

* Watching Better Call Saul and How to Get Away with Murder. Only one more episode. Can't wait to be done with this series. 


Saturday, May 9, 2020

* Brawlhalla tournament. I'm the champ. 

* Discord networking with a random connection for possible future game testing and voiceover work. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign