Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Week 499: Pressureless Writing

Weekly Written Review 

Another week of Animal Crossing New Horizons combined with pressureless writing sessions. Some days I'll complete a page or just one scene, that's it. If the thought passes my mind to stop, I stop. The worlds in quarantine and there's no need to rush. It all adds up.

Aside from that, I started my week (Sunday) really worried about my father...


Sunday, April 5, 2020

* This morning I got a voicemail from my Aunty Bern with alarming news about my father. I found out that my mom had to call the ambulance for him. He was having a problem breathing and overall he wasn't doing well. They gave him a oxygen tank, he was sedated and put him in ICU. The source is because he's been bed stricken for a few years now and he had a recent bout with pneumonia.  My mom was really concerned and the news really dampened my spirits. I don't remember the last time I prayed but I certainly started to send up prayers for my father. See Week 500 for an update.

* C&B rewrite intensive continues...


Monday, April 6, 2020

* Garage stop. Bank payment for Barb.

* Errands... Smart & Final (tea)

* PaPa updates...


Tuesday, April 7, 2020

* Happy Swipe day. One year since we swiped.

* CB edits

* Batman - Killing the Joker

* Just Dance


Wednesday, April 8, 2020

* CB... a little work

* Watching Spiderman 3


Thursday, April 9, 2020

* Raining...

* Sprouts...

* CB writing, completed draft 1.3

* Gaming with Raj...


Friday, April 10, 2020

* Garage stop...

* Food 4 Less was too packed... Smart & Final...

* Long line at Trader Joe's, got captured on the news.

* Sent CB to LuLu for a read. She liked it and wanted to know more.


Saturday, April 11, 2020

* C&B rewrite intensive continues...

* Watching John Carter

* Running... 1.6 miles 15.00mins


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign