Monday, April 13, 2020

Week 498: Late shifts Reunited

Weekly Written Review 

While Animal Crossing: New  Horizon continues to take over my life during the day, my television pilot is taking over my nights. 1am to 4 or 5am is when I've been writing. It's actually been a while since I've been able to stay up really late working. Since my last Colorado trip in October, I started going to bed really early. Even missing watching my late-night talk shows. Yet, before then, I wasn't going to bed late like my hay days. Nonetheless, I'm glad to be back working late shifts again.

Writing this 25-page script has been a very slow grind compared to my screenplay obsessions last year. With this script, I've been writing a little per day with no pressure or stress attached. I initially created the TV show idea around the first quarter of 2018. I made a pitch deck without a script. Recently, one sign led to another, now I'm finally writing the pilot episode. The name stayed the same but my ideas changed a lot. I started the redeveloping my concept on March 11th. The first draft was completed on March 31st. Not too shabby. Soon it's off to contest. A free contest. I'm done paying for contests. I also have a potential contact, I'll consider reaching out to. We'll see what happens.


Sunday, March 29, 2020

* ACNH with LuLu

* Watching Power


Monday, March 30, 2020

* CB writing...

* Watching Power...

* Makeshift tennis...

*ACNH


Tuesday, March 31, 2020

* Makeshift tennis...

* Completed first draft of CB...

* Just Dance...

* ACNH...


Wednesday, April 1, 2020

* Garage stop.., rent paid...

* Food 4 Less, food run...

* ACNH...

* Finally finished watching Power. The last season was well done.


Thursday, April 2, 2020

* Went for a run. Approximately 1.6 miles in 15.36mins

* Just Dance...

* Blogging...

* Watching Better Call Saul...

* ACNH


Friday, April 3, 2020

* Beat Luigi's Mansion

* Walk and talk at a park track


Saturday, April 4, 2020

* 3hr walk and C&B script notes reviewing

* Watching X-Men and the Dark Phoenix

* ACNH


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign