Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Week 490: Rewrites more Rewrites and a TV Future

Weekly Written Review 

We're clearly into 2020 but I'm not quite there yet. My 2020 might not begin until March or much later. I'm still cleaning up old 2019 business. Script rewrites continue and it seems like that's never going to end. The best take of away from this is week was a request for a TV script. I don't actually have one yet. I have a developed idea with a pitch deck but I haven't completed the pilot yet. That request is what I needed to hear. Once I finally finish all my 2019 rewrites, I'm going to give screenplay writing a break. I'm inspired to write for television moving forward. 


Sunday, February 2, 2020

* Super Bowl Sunday. Who's playing?

* C&B Rewrite Intensive continues...


Monday, February 3, 2020

* RAD changes...

* Posting TMMS behind the scenes clip...


Tuesday, February 4, 2020

* Email from Dayo...

* Returning emails...

* Walk..Avocado and Oranges pick up

* Call from Joe Jr.


Wednesday, February 5, 2020

* Blogging...

* Connected with a potential screenwriting manager on Bumble Biz. I sent him my autobio. He updated me on Friday.

* ADR work for Jurassic Hunt

* Setting meetings...

* Talk with MaTown. I was mean. I made her cry :-( Terrible me.


Thursday, February 6, 2020

* Basketball... 2 for 2


Friday, February 7, 2020

* Save By The Bell interview via Central Castings

* After the interview, I hung out with the young man that interviewed with me. We got an overpriced smoothie and talked. He asked a lot of questions. It was like an impromptu mentorship.  It was cool.

* After sending my script to someone I connected with on Bumble Biz, he said he read half and it wasn't for him. Then he asked if I had any TV scripts. Creative spark initiated. 

* C&B Rewrite intensive continues...


Saturday, February 8, 2020

* C&B Rewrite intensive continues...

* Online video game playing with Rodney...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign