Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Week 489: Personal Destruction

Weekly Written Review 

In regards to my personal life, I generally start the new year by myself. This time around things are different. My attractivity levels are at an LA high, so are my destructibility levels. I started off this week, not on the best of terms with... and with... by the end of the week, things got better with one party. To the other, "I'm a dead end." I admit I'm in a destructive state because typically I spend the early part of the year figuring out its tone. It's also a new decade so I'm trying to figure out what the next ten years have to offer. I've done that by myself for a very long time, however, since I've invited the gift of collaboration into my life last year, anything solo adds a challenge. I hope that makes sense.


Sunday, January 26, 2020

* RIP Kobe

* Making reunion related phone call...starr visit

* Low key day...


Monday, January 27, 2020

* Althea pick up and airport drop off

* Return to LA


Tuesday, January 28, 2020

* Footage dumping Lil Wayne footage

* Care package...socks and T's


Wednesday, January 29, 2020

* Basketball...4 and 1...it's great to be back playing again. Those were great wins. My teams came back and won in at least two games.


Thursday, January 30, 2020

* King Richard audition

* Returning Bumble Biz messages

* Around 1am in the morning my mom called thanking me for the paper towels I sent her. The thing is, I didn't send any paper towels but I know who did. Someone is out of control :-)


Friday, January 31, 2020

* Tennis...I shouldn't have lost a singles match. I got to take each possession more seriously.


Saturday, February 1, 2020

* Post office...

* C&B Rewrite Intensive continues...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign