Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 473: Getting Ready for...

Weekly Written Review 

I'm supposed to be completing my third and final screenplay for the year but I honestly don't want to. I rather relax. Regardless of what I want to do, the job has to get done. I recently took it upon myself to carry most of the writing burden between my writing partner. However, I'm not ready to focus on that script yet. Hell, I deserve a break. I just finished a 111-page screenplay last month. I deserve to take it easy.  However, I have a plan to fully reemerge myself in the writing process during an upcoming adventure. Meanwhile, I enjoyed increasing my intake of sports this week. After that screenplay, I plan to return to a more frequent sports cycle for a while.


Sunday, October 6, 2019

* Hair trimming...

* Blogging...

* Reaching out to talent agencies in Tampa. It was a spontaneous idea. Meh!

* SAG Comm Screening: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood at the Beverly


Monday, October 7, 2019

* Writing...CLN updates


Tuesday, October 8, 2019

* Central Casting photo update

* Tennis with Hugo at Shatto

* My landlady gave gifted me a nice suitcase for my upcoming trip


Wednesday, October 9, 2019

* Garage cleaning, Rearranging, most of the day

* Helping Barb with some stuff


Thursday, October 10, 2019

* Basketball...

* Sent and email to someone that knows, in which I thought would help but I got the Hollywood response. No reply.


Friday, October 11, 2019

* Basketball..Since I won't be playing for a while I played twice this week. It was the first time in a while. I enjoyed it.  I want to get back to doing that soon. Lost the first and won the next 4.


Saturday, October 12, 2019

* Blogging...

* Watching Power

* Trader Joe's...followed by unnecessary drama


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign