Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week 471: Intentionally Lazy

Weekly Written Review 

I wanted to resume writing my third screenplay but my mind needs a break. I'll try again next week.


Sunday, September 22, 2019

* CLN script editing...just a little

* Making phone calls


Monday, September 23, 2019

* Intentional lazy day...

* CLN sent to my reader Lu...


Tuesday, September 24, 2019

* Second intentional lazy day...

* When for a walk to the dollar store, post office and back...

* Signing SAG contractions for my agent

* Audition notice. Say what?


Wednesday, September 25, 2019

* Totoya audition


Thursday, September 26, 2019

* Basketball...

* Writing RAD


Friday, September 27, 2019 

* Tennis...


Saturday, September 28, 2019

* Hustlers screening...

* Joker screening at Warner Brothers Studio...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign