Saturday, July 13, 2019

Week 459: Pregnant with Twins

Weekly Written Review

Coming off of a stressful last week, I started this week with a very important admission. I told someone close to me about the state of my current condition. I had to tell her the truth so that she can understand me better. I told her that I'm pregnant. She immediately said, "You're not pregnant." I said, "Yes, I am. I know it sounds crazy but I really am. I'm pregnant with twins." I further indicated that my twins are the two screenplays I'm currently writing. Then I expounded about my duty to protect the twins. As I spoke, she began comprehending. All of this happened because of a series of previous incidents. I can't allow nonsense to affect the birthing process. Rest assured, I won't allow it. Aside from that, I began writing on a different sequence of days this week and it worked it fine.


Sunday,  June 30, 2019

* Reunion work

* Watching, A Question of Faith

* Script organizing/writers meeting

* Email acceptance for We Make Movies Writers Workshop


Monday, July 1, 2019

* Writing C&B...7 pages


Tuesday, July 2, 2019

* Met with this guy to give him industry advice. He was really green. No more comment.

* Fight for my EBT

* RAD writing

* Writers talk...C&B


Wednesday, July 3, 2019

* Writing about 10 pages today...C&B


Thursday, July 4, 2019

* Errands...Food 4 Less, 99 cent store

* At's...gaming...


Friday, July 5, 2019

* Tennis...


Saturday, July 6, 2019

* Reunion work...phone calls

* Gaming...

* Walking...

* Watching...War Room, writers meeting


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign