Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Week 458: Out of Rhythm

Weekly Written Review 

This week was rough. For the life of me, I couldn't write. I was completely out of rhythm and stressed. It was so bad I spent a lot of time rubbing my forehead's temples. For a creative person that's currently in a writing groove, it was an unbearable experience. It started last Friday, week (457) and it was caused by a person I was spending time with. I've elevated to a place in my journey where I can't tolerate nonsense/fruitless fussing in my space. Mere exposure to such a thing thumps my ability to be productive. Less than one week later, a few conversations and explanations, all is good now. Although my writing system was out of sync for a few days this week, I played catch up over the weekend and hurled over a tough transition in one of my scripts. Perhaps my mind needed a few days off to gather new perspectives.  Now, that I'm back I have to fight with all my power to keep the rhythm.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

* Driver day part 3...unnecessary fuss part 2...Drop off to go to church...

* Food 4 Less

* Fish dinner

* Haircut

* At's photo shoot

* Writers meeting

* Computer work...


Monday, June 24, 2019

* Marshmello music video shoot in Palmdale...car borrowed.

* No writing...


Tuesday, June 25, 2019

* Slow day...No writing...

* Suprise Bday party for Nat's sister at her place

*QTwR waste of...

* No writing...


Wednesday, June 26, 2019

* Joyce's Bday...Sizzle

* Blogging...

* Semifinalist notification. Say what. I honestly thought the worse when I got the email. The reason for that is because when I became the quarterfinalist they sent me a direct email first to inform me followed by a mass email. This time I noticed the mass email first. I figured I wasn't on the list. I took a deep breath and started scrolling. I was in for a book surprise when I saw my name.

* Gaming time...

* No writing...


Thursday, June 27, 2019

* Basketball...

* No writing...


Friday, June 28, 2019

* Tennis

* Mario Maker 2 pick up

* Finally some writing. Mostly some edits. Writing meeting/chat...

* Reunion work...

* Today I brained stormed the next screenplay I want to write


Saturday, June 29, 2019

* Writing...

* Reunion work...

* Gaming...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign