Thursday, February 7, 2019

Week 437: Fitness Boxing and Peanut Butter

Weekly Written Review 

Less than one month into 2019 and I'm cooking. If that's not a meaningful sign, I don't know what is. I haven't quit tuna and sardines completely but I'm listening to my body by providing more options. For example, for the first time in forever, I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this week. I actually had one almost every day this week. Last year I use to leave the house with about 3 bananas and I was fine. That's not cutting it this year. There's another possibility I need more food options because I'm exercising more. In a sense, I picked up a third sport this year.  I've added Fitness Boxing to my slate of physical activities. It's a Nintendo Switch game that surpassed my expectations. I think I'm playing that game the most right now. I initially didn't think its exercises would have an effect on my body. I was wrong. I'm sore from the game and I think I'm addicted to the burn. I also appreciate the fact that the game has been motivating me to get work done. Among my low spirited days, Fitness Boxing sparked my work momentum. In the heat of the moment, the power of my punches represents my breakthrough. As in the Hollywood breakthrough, I'm fighting for. After I completed my punch session, I got on my grind and hooked my way back into fixing my screenplay.

This week had some great moments. I had two auditions that I really enjoyed. One was a self-tape and the other was in person. Both had some smiling from ear to ear after the audition. I did great and I had fun with my performance. I enjoyed my choices. Both auditions left me eager to audition some more then, of course, things got slow. Fitness Boxing jabbed me back into reality. These casting directors are finding reasons not to select me, in spite of my stellar performances.I'm sure I'll book again soon but I can't rely on them to elevate me. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The power is in the pen. The power is in my screenplay. I'm beginning to build a lot of momentum for my screenplay this year and I won't slow down until I get it made. 


Sunday, January 27, 2019

* Audition video sent. I had to cheat and do this one myself. Couldn't acquire a reader.

* Errands...Blue LA, picked up some chicken and warmed it up with some rice I made

* Low spirited, unmotivated day


Monday, January 28, 2019

* Audition for a movie role

* Dhar Mann shoot...

* Fitness Boxing (X2)


Tuesday, January 29, 2019

* Audition video sent. Reader help with Mari

* Luigi joins the family

* Thai Boxing

* Fitness Boxing (X2)


Wednesday, January 30, 2019

*Basketball. Lost the first game and my team won the next 5 straight games


Thursday, January 31, 2019

* Audition, Jackson...

* Fitness Boxing


Friday, February 1, 2019

* Sending out emails, gaming...

* Store, walking

* Ink Tip subscription and submission

* Fitness Boxing


Saturday, February 2, 2019

* Alien Expedition screening

* Fitness Boxing (X3)

* Screenplay Fixes


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign