Friday, January 19, 2018

Week 382: An Even Greater Motivation

Weekly Written Review 

As my last week in LA came to an end I started to ignite a new motivation. Seeing my father in his condition and the repairs needed for our house for over twenty years. It's time. My motivation to revitalize late night television is one thing but I'm now fighting for my parents more than ever before. Their lives needs an upgrade and they deserve it. They are my top investors. I told them multiple times during my trip to get ready. I'm predicting in the very near future I'm going to call and tell them it's time to move. I've been evading this Hollywood money for way too long. My powers are coming back with a new sense of swag and now is my time. It's my time because I said so. 


Sunday, January 7, 2018

* Hanging with my aunt and cousins

* Storage room visit

* DVD burning complete. It was a tough task but I troubled shot the problem away.

* PaPa visit and haircut


Monday, January 8, 2018

* Visiting Pam. Switch fest part 2.

* DVD sales. Made a quick $85.00. I like.


Tuesday, January 9, 2018

* Meeting Rodrick and Jean Rene

* PaPa visit...


Wednesday, January 10, 2018

* Visiting PaPa


Thursday, January 11, 2018

* Hanging with Pam, Donna and kids. Tetris rematch.


Friday, January 12, 2018

* 2018 execution plan initiated...new headshots in the works

* PaPa's new bed...

* Visiting PaPa


Saturday, January 13, 2018

* Packing for my trip

* Visiting PaPa and he was in the best condition for a while. He was laughing and talking a lot and joking around. It was really encouraging. Especially since I'm leaving the next day. I was glad to see him better.

* Printing MaTown's prayers

As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign