Friday, January 19, 2018

Week 381: Hello 2018

Weekly Written Review 

I'm supposed to be on "vacation" but that's not really happening. I'm editing the reunion, throwing away stuff and burning DVD's. At least I'm staying busy. I'm also doing my best visit, my father every day. He got transferred to a new facility this week.  He started off so so but he didn't seem so great later in the week. Thankfully, next week spurred better results. I'm writing this review over two weeks removed so my memory is long gone from this week.


Sunday, December 31, 2018

* Bucs game with Edwin. The Bucs won! Yeah!

* Throwing away old WaW stuff away

* Church with MaTown and post photo shoot


Monday, January 1, 2018

* Walmart returns

* Throwing more old WaW stuff away

* Visiting PaPa

* Editing the reunion

* Operation IG initiated


Tuesday, January 2, 2018

* Visiting PaPa

* Pitch deck sent

* Uploading WaW Reunion Videos

* Passed on an audition


Wednesday, January 3, 2018

* Uploading photos

* Tennis in Temple Terrence

* Blogging...


Thursday, January 4, 2018

* YMCA in Tampa

* Church with MaTown

* PaPa got transferred over to Manor Care


Friday, January 5, 2018

* Hanging with Pam. Switch fest. 

* Chinese food...

* Visiting Pa Pa


Saturday, January 6, 2018

* Storage room clean up. Beginning another necessary process of throwing things away. I have too much junk. Today I focused on college stuff. Specific stuff from the Haitian Cultural Club. It was hard at first but it had to go. Of course, I kept the most important stuff.

* For some 2005/2006 DVD for a client making a request for copies.


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign