Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 383: Off and Running

Weekly Written Review 

Arrived back in LA and quickly I'm indulging in the things that I love. No time needed to adjust. Just a good long nap after my flight I was good. I'm already auditioning and planning for my next photo shoot. Whoop Whoop! Using all the knowledge and confidence that I've gained throughout my journey I'm more powerful than ever. Let's rock!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

* New blade for my clipper pickup.

* Departed Tampa, on my way to LA. First a delay in Dallas for 8 hours.

* Visiting PaPa. Quick haircut and family photo


Monday, January 15, 2018

* Arrived in LA

* Rest

* I text response told me my script has potential

* Tennis

* Suprise card from Joyce in the kitchen


Tuesday, January 16, 2018

* Updating casting profiles

* Post office

* Grocery pick up

* Headshot planning


Wednesday, January 17, 2018

* Basketball...back at the YMCA. It's good to be back. I'm still in good shape after 3 weeks. My team won all it's games. All 4 games. Later on that night I realized that I left my face mask and water bottle at the YMCA. Thankfully it was in the lost and found the next day. Yeaaaa!!!

* Headshot prototype template completed


Thursday, January 18, 2018

* Basketball. Today wasn't was great. Lost all my games. Missed a game-winning shot twice. One was a wide open layup.

* First audition video of 2018 sent...Muscially

* Photo shoot prepping


Friday, January 19, 2018

* DisnVO auditions sent (2)

* Post office

* Subway treat

* Started the Nintendo Switch Couch Co-Op Squad on Facebook.


Saturday, January 20, 2018

* Documentary audition for a Chuck Berry project. It was a pointless waste of time. They had us waiting way too long.

* Trader Joes...

* Photo shoot prepping...hair cut...

*At LuLu's


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign