Weekly Written Review
Thursday evening, the SIM card on my phone stopped working. That's a bummer, but the conquest to fix the phone led to a treasure chest of cool discoveries. If my phone was working, I would've gone to the tennis courts to work on my serve solo. No one else RSVPed, yet I'm determined to get some form of tennis in once a week. Instead, I went on a journey to fix my phone. After a few phone calls, I found a place a few bus stops away. Once my phone got fixed, I decided to play Friday evening tennis. The last time I played with that group was February 7, 2025. Long story short and last thing I wrote to the host was, "I don't play with quitters." As a result of that, I brought back Lunch Time Heroes.
I dominated all my doubles tennis matches. I only lost the first match, and I think that partner lost with everyone else too. As I was leaving the courts, I decided to check the window to see if the gym has a new basketball schedule. Not only did I discover a new schedule, but I also found out about a basketball shooting contest. Later, via the website, I discovered a volleyball league. I immediately joined the shooting contest, and a few days later I said, "What the heck!" and joined the volleyball team. I don't have much experience. I'll just learn as I go. Less than a week later, the results are fire! Read week 834 for more details.
*American Sake Festival...
*40FOR40 editing...
* Rewatching Snowfall...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)