Monday, January 23, 2023

Week 644: Code Button Conversation

Weekly Written Review 

This is the second time this year I had this conversation about my pop. I forget exactly what it's called. I'll address it as the Code Button for now. During the first conversation, I didn't know his choice. My response was to live. This time he's able to inform them on his own. His response was different than mine. 
 

Sunday, January 15, 2023

* Editing Ep 3, audio with headsets...


Monday, January 16, 2023

* Intro touch-ups...

* Ep 3 music leveling...

* Phone call from Excell. They sent pop to the Advent Health. Throwing up... 


Tuesday, January 17, 2023

* Panera Bread gift card treat...

* Office Depot prints...

* Pitch Deck development...


Wednesday, January 18, 2023

* Publix sandwich pick-ups...

* Tennis at Riverfront park...


Thursday, January 19, 2023

* Editing...

* Ep 6 credits scene...


Friday, January 20, 2023

* Advent Health call. Pop has Pneumonia, vomiting, diarrhea, body wounds...

* I sent my tennis racquet to strung at MP Tennis & Sports...


Saturday, January 21, 2023

* Yard work...

* Wal-Mar run...

* To Pam's...

* Playing It Takes Two Sophia...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign