Monday, January 23, 2023

Week 643: It's Getting Better

Weekly Written Review 

Someone recently asked me if my new project is turning out as I envisioned. I responded, "It's better." Over the past few weeks, I've been able to add much more than my original vision. The screenings also inspired new ideas. Time is currently on my side.


Sunday, January 8, 2023

* Tennis with DeCarlo. My body was beaten up. It took me a few days to recover. I've been so sore after tennis. 


Monday, January 9, 2023

* Super sore...

* I think I got a crown in Fornite today...


Tuesday, January 10, 2023

* Returned home...


Wednesday, January 11, 2023

* HCC meeting Zoom...

* Editing revealed...

* Posted photos...


Thursday, January 12, 2023

* Editing/uploading...

* J-Schoool, outreach...


Friday, January 13, 2023

* Visiting Papa...


Saturday, January 14, 2023

* Editing...

* Scanning photos, adding new inserts...

* Ep1 and Ep3...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign