Sunday, August 7, 2022

Week 619: Allegedly

Weekly Written Review 

Well, I tried my first marijuana cookie this week. Allegedly, it made me high. There's no definitive proof that I was. It was a very interesting experience. I will admit I lost my train of thought a few times. 

In other events, this was a low-spirited week possibly because a big bulk of my editing was done. I'm generally in better spirits when my mind is fully occupied with work. 


Sunday, July 24, 2022

* Editing Ep2/Ep3...

* Starbucks with A...

* L.. visit...


Monday, July 25, 2022

* Played basketball for the first time during the trip and in my neighborhood since I was a kid.

* Editing ep3, fun editing completed. Strong drafts.  


Tuesday, July 26, 2022

* Haitian good pickup... 

* Visiting Pa. He said I was a "good son" before I left. First time I recall him saying that. 

* Editing pick-ups. Ep2/Ed and D... / Dr. D...

* Website updating...


Wednesday, July 27, 2022

* Vax shot...

* Website updating...

* Low-spirited day...


Thursday, July 28, 2022

* A little wonky after the shot...

* Tennis... L visit...


Friday, July 29, 2022

* Tennis with Sharisse. 

* First marijuana cookie with L...


Saturday, July 30, 2022

* Sleeping most of the day. 

* Illustration prep...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign