Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Week 623: A Return to Form

Weekly Written Review 

I returned to LA and tennis all in one week. Awesome sauce. As for the face-to-face drama between my father and I... He asked... if something happens, will I help him? This evolves his money. I said no and he didn't like that. He asked what was wrong with me and told me I have a problem. I responded by placing my forehead on his and I intensely told him the truth about himself and the pain he caused. The action made my voice a little coarse for a few days. My father is an impossible man that won't change. In the aftermath, I've concluded that I won't abandon him but unfortunately, hope is not a factor. 

Leading to this we had a few okay moments together. I bring him food, my laptop, and my soul music DVDs. He appreciates that. The thought crossed my mind to take a photo with him but I'm not going to do that. I will record footage of myself for an upcoming documentary but a candid photo could indicate happiness but none is in sight. I'm content with the last family photo taken in June 2021. 


Sunday, August 21, 2022

* L visit...

* Gas station for lawn mower...

* Editing and dumping footage...

* Gaming...


Monday, August 22, 2022

* Visiting Pa...

* L talk...

* Fornite...


Tuesday, August 23, 2022 

* Yardwork...

* L visit...

* Fornite...


Wednesday, August 24, 2022

* Visiting Pa with face-to-face combat...

* Plant gifts for L...

* Fornite...


Thursday, August 24, 2022

* Returned to LA...


Friday, August 25, 2022

* Back at tennis...


Saturday, August 26, 2022

* Lazy day...

* At... takes a trip...

* Finding footage...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign