Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Week 616: Product Review Hustling

Weekly Written Review 

I picked up a side hustle this week reviewing products. They reembursed me after my reviews I got to keep the products (two capture cards and an external DVD player) plus I choose a cool microphone as a gift. Not a bad side gig. 


Sunday, July 3, 2022

*  10am Trackmeet...

* AOH shoot day 2...

* Finished watching Pose...


Monday, July 4, 2022

* Gaming party with Chukca and his lady...

* Watching The Boys...


Tuesday, July 5, 2022

* Returned Tripod to Raj...

* Watching Stranger Things...


Wednesday, July 6, 2022

* Editing my scenes...

* Watching Stranger Things...


Thursday, July 7, 2022

* Tennis...


Friday, July 8, 2022

* Tennis...

* Watching Watchmen...


Saturday, July 9, 2022

* Helping Lulu at the car dealership...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign