Monday, May 23, 2022

Week 608: The End of the Garage

Weekly Written Review 

After ten years I officially said goodbye to my garage. The city made a surprise inspection and informed my landlady to remove all tenants. This happened in 2017 and it was a false alarm. I later returned. This time is also a false alarm but enough is enough. I found the choices of my landlady to be inconsiderate and disrespectful but at some point, all good things must come to an end. It was a good run. That chapter of my life is now behind. A new chapter awaits. 


Sunday, May 8, 2022

* Switch time with Lulu...

* Watching Spiderman Far from Home and No Way Home. 


Monday, May 9, 2022

* Garage scenes with Raj...

* Pizza Hut...


Tuesday, May 10, 2022

* Kevin's van pick up

* Moving to...


Wednesday, May 11, 2022

* Dentist appointment 11am...

* Unpacking...

* You Bet Your Life Zoom interview...


Thursday, May 12, 2022

* Tennis...

* At... B-day...


Friday, May 13, 2022

* Tennis...

* Olive Garden...

* Watching the last season of Ozark...


Saturday, May 14, 2022

* Today my uncle called, got mad with me then told me he's done with me. 

* Organizing files...

* Errands...

* At's visit...

* Trader Joe's, Ralph's...

* Watching the last season of Ozark...


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign