Saturday, May 7, 2022

Week 606: Last Leg of Interviews...?

Weekly Written Review 

I was supposed to complete my last interview this week but the plan ended up extending to next week. 


Sunday, April 24, 2022

* Photoshoot with MD at Macdell Airforce base...


Monday,  April 25, 2022

* After being referred by Joston, someone reached out to me about a movie role for next month. 

* Tennis with Patrick...

* Talking Points with Rodney...


Tuesday, April 26, 2022

* 1 year anniversary of signing the deal memo...

* Errands: Ace Hardware, Grouper fish pick up, checkers...

* Installed thermostat...


Wednesday, April 27, 2022

* Attorney meeting...

* Walmart run...

* Effort to fix lawnmower by Haywood...


Thursday, April 28, 2022

* To Pam's...

* Rodney's interview...


Friday, April 29, 2022

* Wesley interview...

* Julia, MD, Rebecca, Steph and Mike's interview. 


Saturday, April 30, 2022

* Mike T's interview...

* Basketball... I surprised myself. Not only did my team with most of the games I made a few awesome 3-pointers. 


As the quest continues...

The future of Late Night

Motown Maurice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments fuel this blog. Thank you in advance for leaving one or two or three. :-)

Like The Future of Late Night Campaign